Buddies THC Capsules – 1000mg THC – (25mg x 40ct) – Buddies soft gels are easy to consume, flavorless, and are precisely dosed. These capsules are ideal for discrete use and long-lasting relief. Buddies uses a specially formulated USP Grapseed Oil to aid absorption of the cannabis oil for optimal benefits. Grapeseed Oil is ideal for those for those with tree nut allergies!
Effect: Extremely potent relaxation
For the treatment and prevention of excess weight. Fight food cravings & cut portion sizes. 94% experinced a feeling of fullness.
buddies thc capsules is an effective product for management of appetite, food cravings and compulsive eating habits. It is designed to rescue you from hunger pangs and snack attacks. It contains the Redusure™ formula, a unique fibre complex that reduces appetite and provides you with a pleasant feeling of fullness.
buddies thc capsules is clinically proven to promote significant weight loss through a reduced food intake. It is particularly suitable for those who constantly have a big appetite and cannot control portion size. Hunger Buddy is a certified medical device product for the treatment and
prevention of weight and general weight management. Its safety and efficacy are assessed under Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC.
Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Directions for use: Take two capsules with a full glass of water 30 minutes before main meals, and if needed one or two in between meals, to reduce portion sizes and avoid snack attacks.
- Do not exceed nine (9) capsules daily.
- This product is not a meal replacement.
- With consumption of Hunger Buddy we recommend to drink enough liquid (min 2L) during the day.
- You can safely continue using Hunger Buddy after you have reached your target weight, for example on occasions when you experience increased hunger pangs or appetite, in order to prevent weight gain.
Do not take buddies thc capsules during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding, or if your BMI (Body Mass Index) is below 18.5. It is recommended that you calculate your BMI before and during use.
buddies thc capsules must be taken as a whole capsule with a full glass of water (approximately 250ml). Do not open the capsule and avoid taking it in powder form to avoid choking.
Please consult your healthcare professional before taking Hunger Buddy:
- If you are diabetic, as buddies thc capsules may flatten plasma glucose levels that consequently reduce insulin secretion. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks
- If you are taking any cholesterol-lowering medication
- If you are taking any Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs), potassium-sparing diuretics
- If you have renal function impairment, as this product contains a source of potassium
- If you are on a low iodine diet, as this product contains trace amount of iodine
- If any medical condition exists
It is recommended to take other medications at least one hour before, or four hours after taking Hunger Buddy. Adjust dosage with reference to a healthcare professional. The incidence of adverse side effects being reported was very rare (0.01%). These hypersensitivity reactions were typical of food allergies, like rash, itching, slight swelling and mild gastrointestinal upset. In such cases, treatment should be discontinued.
For beneficial action of fibres on gastrointestinal transit, it is recommended to drink at least 2L of water a day. Slight constipation could occur in case of limited liquid intake. If constipation persists despite adequate fluid intake, please consult your healthcare professional.
Don’t take this product if you are allergic to sulphur-containing products (such as sulfites) or any of the ingredients listed. If you experience any allergic symptoms, such as skin rashes or difficulty in breathing or any other side effects, please consult your doctor immediately.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a dry place at 25°C or below
Expiry Date: see packaging and dispenser
Keep the container tightly closed in order to protect from moisture.
Use within 14 days after opening.